Kumkum is an excellent herbal & medicinal syrup specially formulated for health & beauty of women. Kumkum contains special herbal ingredients like Ashoka, Lodhra, Shatavari, Ajwayan, Punarnava, Ashwagandha etc. from the advanced technologies based on ancient Ayurvedic system of Herbal Medicines.
Kumkum syrup has been scientifically manufactured from the rarely found pure herbal drugs which have been procured from various parts of World. These pure herbal drugs are processed through various Advanced Technologies of Extraction Procedures with strict & zero-defect SOP system to ensure the quality & to retain the efficacy of these rarely found herbal drugs.
Kumkum is favorably used for various problems related with health & beauty of women. Kumkum is an Ayurvedic Herbal Tonic for Women that can help with any complaints of the female reproductive system, including leucorrhoea, menstrual irregularities and infertility. The scientifically developed formula of Kumkum also promotes blood purification, glowing of a skin, aids with conditions of sluggish or lethargy.
Indication & its uses:
Kumkum is indicated for the treatment of:
· All types of Leucorrhea including physiologic & inflammatory Leucorrhea.
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge. Leucorrhea mainly cause due to estrogen imbalance. In vaginal infection due to un-hygienic conditions amount of discharge may increase & may occur upto a severe stage, discharge can keep occurring for years in which case it becomes more yellow and foul-smelling.
· Disturbances in Menstrual Cycle such as absence of a menstrual period, excessive menstrual and uterine bleeding, irregular menstruation & shifting of dates of period.
· Cramps or painful menstruation, menstrual periods that are accompanied by either sharp, intermittent pain or dull, aching pain, usually in the pelvis or lower abdomen.
· Problems related with infertility such as infrequent or irregular ovulation, absence of ovulation or threatened abortion or inability to be pregnant.
· Problems related with hormonal imbalance during puberty such as improper breast development, loosed & hanging breast, late menstrual period, acne problems.
· Lethargy, dizziness, anxiety, sluggish conditions, loss of appetite, burning sensation in sole & palms.
· Helps in blood purification & glows the skin.
· Maintenance therapy for post delivery problems related with breast & vagina.
Dosage & Administration:
Three teaspoonful (15 ml) twice a day with fresh water or as directed by physician.
To be taken preferably after food.
One bottle of 200 ml is generally consumed by a patient in one week.
Use regularly for 5 weeks and consume at least five (5) bottles of 200 ml continuously for standard results.
During pregnancy, use Kumkum for first three month only. After delivery of the child, this therapy should be started from 30th day of delivery.
Unmarried girls will also use Kumkum in the same manner as described above & will complete a course of five (5) bottles of 200 ml for their beauty & health.
Kumkum is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity/allergy to the active substance or to any other excipients.
Kumkum is contraindicated after first three month of pregnancy.
Precaution & Warning:
For oral administration only. Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not take on an empty stomach.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
No case of drug interaction has been reported. Kumkum should not be used along with any other drugs for same purpose.
Dose should not be more than three teaspoonful (15 ml) twice a day.
Store in cool, dark & dry place, protected from heat, light & moisture.Shake well before use.
Refer product label for expiry date. Do not use after expiry date.
Kumkum is available in pack of 200 ml bottle