1. Asst. Manager - HR (2-5 Year Exp)
Essential Qualifications / Abilities / Experience:
- The candidate must be a graduate with Bachelor’s in Sociology, Psychology, Law, or Management. MBA shall be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Candidate should be highly punctual and willing to work under a monotonous job profile.
- Keen interest in understanding internal customer grievances with high listening skills.
- Ability to resolve problems in minimum time without failing on prescribed protocols.
Reporting : Position reports to Manager HR
2.Manager/ Asst. Manager – Sales (2 – 6 yrs Exp)
Functional Area: Business Development, Sales, Retail Management
Education: PG- MBA/PGDM – Specialization – Marketing
- FMCG /OTC products experience required
- Good communication and influential skills
- Good analytic skills
- Excellent professional track record
- Knowledge of the market place
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having relevant experience into sales of FMCG and general health care products
Reporting : Position reports to GM/ASM – Sales
3. Customer Care Executives (Fresher)
Role: Customer Care Executives
Education: Any Graduate
- People management
- Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various issues.
- Supporting sales and development departments.
- Capturing and applying customer feedback.
- Preparing reports on the activities of the Customer Care department or team.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customer
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team.
4. Executive – F & D (Product Development)
Role: Product Development
Education : B. Pharm or M. Pharma
- To develop the formulations being a team member.
- To conceptualize new products for FMCG segment based on Pharmaceutical & Bio-pharmaceutical track.
- Working on dosage form and its applications
- Data mining for product development.
- Bringing product from conceptual stage to commercial stage.
- To be responsible for production supervision, once the product has been approved for commercialization.
If you find yourself as a right fit for the role, please submit your CV.